ESCI 360° Assessment
December 22, 2014 – January 13, 2015
- Complete the ESCI 360° Assessment.
- Discuss your ESCI 360° Assessment report with a mentor or coach.
Session One: Authentic Leadership
January 13-15, 2015
- ‘Dig deeper’ than in a traditional corporate leadership training program.
- Discover your true source of power as a leader – your authentic presence – and practical ways to deepen that presence in order to amplify your impact as a leader.
- Be inspired.
- Leave with practical ways to attend to your well being as a leader.
Session Two: Organizational Change and Transformation
March 31-April 2, 2015
- Deal with emotions effectively during times of change.
- Promote personal motivation.
- Develop change leadership presence.
- Apply change leadership practices.
- Utilize the impact of system and culture on the success of change.
Session Three: Building a Customer-Centered Culture
June 9-11, 2015
- Examine current relationships between employee engagement and customer service.
- Discover best practices that build a customer-centered culture through business practices, employee engagement and customer service systems.
Session Four: Building & Sustaining High Performing Teams
August 11-13, 2015
- Examine the essential components of effective team performance and characteristics of high performing teams.
- Learn how to recognize cultural and socio-psychological implications of group behavior and how to apply this knowledge in building and sustaining EI and high performing teams.
- Apply communication skills and Emotional Intelligence to promote engagement, commitment, service quality and change readiness.
Session Five: Coaching & Developing Skills for Leaders
October 13-15, 2015
- Enhance authentic leadership abilities and skills to coach and support performance and leadership development.
- Enhance leadership capability to monitor and influence organizational climate.
- Reinforce the role of promoting collective engagement, performance and service quality with a leaders span of influence.